The United States of America Cricket Association (USACA) is an associate member of the International Cricket Council (ICC).
The ICC recognizes USACA as the governing body for cricket in the USA.
USACA Membership Snapshot
- For leagues that have 8 or more teams
- Memberships cost $100 per team in your league.
- To include liability insurance for your league under USACA's plan it will only cost an additional $100 per team
- For clubs, teams or academies that are not members of a league
- Associate Membership costs $100
- To include liability insurance for club, team or academy under USACA's plan it will only cost an additional $100
Why be a USACA Member?
USACA Members get access to:
- Selection for National Teams through regional tournaments
- Cost effective liability insurance through USACA's plan
- Coach Education Courses run by USACA and ICC Americas
- The USACA Grants Program
- A subscription to Partnerships USACA's monthly E-Newsletter
- Information sharing through regional boards and committees
For further information and forms for USACA Membership please click here